Monday, October 22, 2007

Staten Island Traffic

I have never sat through traffic for more then a hour before i started to go to school here. I hate traffic to begin with and it really bothers me when i have to wait a hour to get to the mall when it would normally only take me about twenty minuts the most to get there. Sometimes i decide to go home to Jersey for the night just to sleep in my own bed and in the morning it will take me almost two hours to get from my house in Jersey to school. With out traffic it would only take me twenty minuts to a half hour.
I know Staten Island is not the only place with traffic like this but it seems no matter where i go i have to sit in a line and wait for no reason. If there is a accident then everyone will go slower to be able to see what happened. After you pass the accident the traffic seems to move alot faster because there is nothing else to look at.
I always dread getting into the car because i know that at some point during the car ride im going to be sitting in traffic no matter where i go. i like living on the Island and everything but i dont like the idea of having to wait in traffic anywhere i go

No comments: