Monday, October 22, 2007

News

http://suburban.gmnews.com/news/2007/1018/Front_Page/002.html

In this article it is saying how they are going to build a amusement park in my town. I live in a small town called Sayreville. I would never imagine having a amusement park in my town or anywhere near me only because it is so small and not many people would approve of it i don't think anyway.There is a limited am0unt of space in my town to begin with. I don't understand why they would want to build something like that. It really bothers me because to me my town is all ready over crowded and there are to many people in it. If they build this then there are going to be a lot of angry people in my neighborhood.
They want to build a sports complex, movie theater, amusement park, mall, and parking garages. No one would want this around where they live. To me this is absolutely ridiculous.

No comments: