Tuesday, October 30, 2007

High School

Yesterday I was driving home from school and I decided to go into South Amboy which is the town my high school is in. I haven’t seen my old high school in a long time and by seeing it I got a little upset. I used to love going to school at Cardinal McCarrick and when I look back at my four years there I have nothing but good memories.
As I was passing the school I realized how much I missed it. I used to hate going to school sometimes because I wanted to meet new people and high school is always the same people. Now that I am in college I miss how everyday in high school you would be with the same people.
The thing I miss the most is going to school with my best friend. I’ve known my friend Cassie since we were basically born and we went to school together all our lives. We used to do everything together and now that we are in different school we don’t get to see each other as much as we would like too.

No comments: