Monday, October 22, 2007

Next Semester

Next semester my best friend Cassie is going to be coming to St Johns for school. She is transferring in from Chest Nut Hill in Philly. I am really excited because Ive known this girl since we were basically born and we went to high school together. We were supposed to go to College together in Florida but we decided that it was to far from our home in Jersey. I always hang out with her on the weekends either i will go to her school and stay with her or she will come stay with me for the weekend. We would do everything together when we went to high school so i can only imagine how much we are going to be together next semester.
We both are so excited and were going to try to get a dorm together. Also my other friend Lauren is going to come to St Johns next year so all three of us will be living together. Its going to be awesome and i really cant wait.

No comments: