Monday, September 24, 2007

Feast

The other day I went to a feast in New York City. I took the train into the city from Brooklyn with my boyfriend. I am from Jersey so it was somewhat different. I usually take a train into Pen Station but we took one right onto Canal. It was the firs time I went to something like that and it was a really good experience. It’s amazing that so many people gather in one place. The feast was an Italian one and everywhere you looked there were people of other nationalities. I think things like that are really good for the world. In a way everyone was celebrating something together and even if your not Italian people don’t look at you and wonder why your there.
We went to eat at an Italian restaurant. I am not really that big on Italian food because I don’t eat a lot of it when I am home considering the fact that I’m polish and I eat more of that kind of food instead. I really enjoyed my meal and everything about the restaurant. I love the city so it was a great experience for me. I can’t wait to go again next year.

No comments: