Monday, September 24, 2007

My friend Sarah was in a car accident today at 12 noon. The accident was actually in my town on my street. My friend Wade was driving the truck that they were in and my friend Andrew was in the back seat. He was coming down my street going way to fast around the bend. He lost control of the car and went over my neighbor’s lawn. My neighbor has a brick wall that the truck flew over and then crashed into a tree. My mom saw the whole thing and said that after the crash Andrew got out of the car and couldn't walk. She called the police and within seconds of the accident they arrived at the scene. Shortly after the police arrived my mother said a priest came. Helicopters had to airlift them both to the hospital. Sarah was unconscious. I haven’t heard anything about how she’s doing and from what I understand she has a little chance to survive.
I went to school with her from first grade until the end of high school. She was always one of the nicer girls in school. She never had any problems with anyone. It’s just a shame that something like this had to happen to someone so nice and good hearted.

No comments: