Tuesday, November 27, 2007

STRESS

Stress has become a problem for me lately. It is difficult for me to deal with everything that is going on right now. I hate when people try to help you but all they o is make things worse. It really sucks when you are trying to tell someone what is wrong and they just don’t understand. Sometimes it is more important to just listen to someone then to talk about things. I don’t need someone to keep telling me what I am doing wrong. A lot of the times I try to tell people how I feel and they don’t listen. They listen but they don’t comprehend and realize that all I wan them to do is listen to me and realize that there is something wrong and the only one who can fix it is me.
I hate when people pretend to listen to you when all they want to do is hear themselves talk. If you really want to help someone you need to learn how to just take everything in and let them vent to you. Sometimes it is easier for me to write down how I feel because when u write things down you are not interrupted. There is no one there to turn the focus on them instead of hearing your problems. Writing helps me in all of my difficult situations.

No comments: